Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Challenge #6: Backlit Portrait

Sunday, July 31, 2011
This week's theme brought on...well...a challenge. I messed around for quite a while with the camera I'm using. It was hard to get a significant backlight without losing my friend's face to the sun. I took many silhouette pictures, as well as many that had way too much glare... I think this one turned out pretty well, though I'll experiment more with the idea of lighting from behind the subject.

"A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken."
~ James Dent

IslandFever's shot this week is great - don't miss it! http://islandfever44.blogspot.com/2011/07/photo-challenge-6-backlit-portrait.html

No comments:

Post a Comment