Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Challenge #13: Words

Sunday, September 25, 2011

This was pretty much all I did today...I took pictures of fortunes and other trinkets I've accumulated. These were two of my favorites and seemed to fit this week's "words" theme. I'm sorry I posted two (breaking the rules) but just consider my first one the "official" one. Just a note... we took last week off in honor of Grampa John.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." ~ Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

If you haven't read The Book Thief, you need to. It is my favorite book (that's saying a lot) and it's absolutely wonderfully crafted.

Don't forget to check out what IslandFever has posted this week! http://islandfever44.blogspot.com/2011/09/photo-challenge-13-words.html

No comments:

Post a Comment