Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bizarre Findings

Monday, June 21, 2010
This picture has a very funny story behind it. My friend, her mother, and I were all taking a walk up Mount Young. It's a nice little walk/hike that leads out to a spectacular view. I brought along my camera, hoping to get some good pictures for my blog. I saw this knothole and thought it would make a cool picture, but when I got closer I realized there was a little gingerbread man pinned to the knothole. Go figure.

Quote Of The Day:
"Every day is bizarre." ~ Mia Kirshner

50 Word Story:

Eye Opener

Nothing ever happens in Prisdon. The winter I said that, Dad challenged me to find one bizarre thing before spring. I couldn’t find anything even remotely weird. Then Kaylee came. Kaylee knew how to find something different anywhere. My eyes were opened that winter. I found more than one thing.


1 comment: