Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Out To Sea

Sunday, June 13, 2010

First post on my new blog! Woot! I am currently on San Juan Island. This is a picture of a sailboat taken from the deck of the "Big House" overlooking the water. This beautiful little white boat was out there, just begging to be captured. Today's theme is boats and sailing. Enjoy!
Quote Of The Day:
"I keep sailing on in this middle passage. I am sailing into the wind and the dark. But I am doing my best to keep my boat steady and my sails full." ~ Arthur Ashe

50 Word Story:

Blood Under Stars

Shrouded in thick, grey fog, the black bow cut sharply through the icy waters. On the deck, Captain paced. Shout from the first mate – pirates. In hidden waters, a bloody battle ensued, sword clangs and grinds of metal on metal ringing. The former captain chained. Only twinkling stars for witnesses.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great picture for you first post on your BRAND NEW BLOG! :D

    ReplyDelete