Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Delicate Beauties

Saturday, June 26, 2010
This is one of my favorite pictures. I took it not too long ago when my family went river-rafting down the Rogue River with some of our friends. We were wandering around town and I had my camera. I saw this flower and thought it would make a nice picture.

Quote Of The Day:
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." ~ Ashley Smith

50 Word Story:

With Right Eyes

The days were dismal in the camp. Many people stayed inside, only leaving if they had to hunt or relieve themselves. It was dark all day long across the barren ice that stretched for miles. Even the young children stayed in. All but Aiyana, who found beauty in nearly everything.

1 comment: