Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

Sunday, June 12, 2011
Today is the 365th post on my blog! Hooray! I've done it for a year...I may have missed a few days here and there, but they're all accounted for and I've had such a blast doing this blog, even if it meant some stressful nights... I'll be doing a different theme with a photographer friend, though I'm not sure how that will alter the structure of this blog...I'll see when we get started. 365 days...a whole year. Wow!

Quote Of The Day:
"A year from now you may wish you had started today."
~ Karen Lamb

50 Word Story:
To Sum it Up
A year. A year of memories, of laughter, of joy, of pain. A year of being outside, of making new friends, of taking new leaps, of capturing new pictures. A year of writing new thoughts and quoting new people. A year of fun, a year of inspiration. A good year.

5 comments:

  1. This post has to be by far my favorite :) Congrats on completing A WHOLE YEAR, 365 days, WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic year, Jane!! What fun shots and stories to look back on! So, that said...when do we start our new adventure? I am ready when you are but totally understand if you need a little break. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved reading each post! While I'll miss seeing it every day, I look forward to what you'll do next. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! So happy for you Jane! I cannot beleive you did this for 365 days! Good Job!

    -MaskB

    ReplyDelete