Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Walk on the Dock

Friday, June 10, 2011


Okay, I'm all caught up on everything this blog needed catching up on...All the stories done, all days accounted for, and a new poll. Phew! My friend and I walked the docks before dinner today. This is one of my favorite activities. The first two shots are of the beautiful boats that are docked in the harbor. The last shot reminded me of what we always used to do...

Quote Of The Day:
"If Columbus had an advisory committee he would probably still be at the dock." ~ Arthur J. Goldberg

50 Word Story:
Dock Days
The soft swish of waves and the distant sounds of sailing fill the dock atmosphere. From beautiful, wooden sailboats to large, powerhouse yachts, the dock is a spectacle. It's beautifully calming and walking on the dock could be considered therapeutic. The boards creak underfoot and the tide lazily washes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment