Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Off and Away!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011
It's officially Summer! Hooray! This summer is bittersweet...People are going different ways for high school and some of my really great friends are leaving. I'll miss everyone so much, but it's been a great year! I know that we'll keep in touch and I'm so lucky to have had so many wonderful experiences with all these girls... Disclaimer: I did not take this picture, my friend's mom did...

Quote Of The Day:
"Congratulations! Today is your day. You're off to great places! You're off and away!" ~ Dr. Seuss

50 Word Story:
I'll See You Again
Summer comes in a bittersweet tone. We're now all high school students, each going her own way in life. Some are leaving our tight-knit community and tears are shed, as well as promises to keep in touch. Something tells me that we'll remember each other, that we're impossible to forget.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to miss 8th grade and I still remember this picture and trip and I will never forget it :)

    ReplyDelete