Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fear

Sunday, July 11, 2010
This is actually a picture of a "patch" on my potholed street. I took some chalk to it and created the theme fear after coming out of my kayak. I've always been afraid of being trapped in it, but today I rolled a few times and all's great. :)

Quote Of The Day: (Again, two today...)
"You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith." ~ Mary Manin Morrissey

"He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

50 Word Story:

This Is Fear

Black, sinister hands that come forward out of the darkness. Reaching. Tugging with their long, silver claws at the mind. Try to run, try to push them away, try to scream. No use. They have you, claws sunk deep in mind. Irrational, you know. You can’t fight. This is fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment