Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Soccer Fever

Saturday, July 17, 2010
For all those soccer players, parents, friends, and fans out there... :) I
myself love the sport and play on a rec. team we call the North Benders...
(I know, creative, right?) I tried to re-create a picture I've seen before.
It came out pretty good!

Quote Of The Day:
"The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it
moves, kick it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does."
~ Author Unknown

50 Word Story:
Breakaway
He was the hotshot of the team. The scorer. The one who always
broke away. His team would watch him, cheering, as he flew down
the field, turf bits scattering under his feet. The defense was no match
for a player like him. Neither was the goalie. Shoot. Soar. Swish.

No comments:

Post a Comment