Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tranquility

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
This is a picture of me holding a ginkgo leaf up to the rest of the ginkgo tree. I put a filter on it in Photoshop to make it look more artsy. This is my tree. I climb it all the time whether to read, get away, listen to music, or get a good view. I love the way the bark feels beneath my feet...soft and rough at the same time...

Quote Of The Day:
"That perfect tranquility of life, which is nowhere to be found but in retreat, a faithful friend and a good library." ~ Aphra Behn

50 Word Story:

Tranquil Waters

His head was always filled with chaos. He couldn’t escape it like most others. He was always seeing colors, numbers and words. In a desperate attempt to free himself, he took up many hobbies. None helped until he reached the water. Then his mind became as tranquil as the waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment