Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Writer Inside

Thursday, July 8, 2010
Had to take this picture many times before I got it just right. This is how I feel about my writing = my words equal my soul. I absolutely love to write (as you probably gathered from the stories) and words come naturally to me. Sorry for the late post, guys.

Quote Of The Day: (Couldn't choose between these two!)
"Whether or not you write well, write bravely." ~ Bill Stout

"Writing is a form of personal freedom. It frees us from the mass identity we see in the making all around us. In the end, writers will write not to be outlaw heroes of some underculture but mainly to save themselves, to survive as individuals." ~ Don Delillo

50 Word Story:

Writer’s Passion

To write is to express my heart, pouring my soul out onto paper. I am an individual because I write. My writing style and my words are different from anyone else’s. My writing is one thing that no one can take; my one defiance. It’s escape as much as passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment