Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Leprechaun Treasure

Thursday, March 17, 2011
Well, this is my trying to post some picture that has to do with St. Patrick's
Day. I was about to blog something else for today when I realized what holiday
it was...So this is my best attempt at doing something green and treasury. It's
some garden art in my yard against a moss covered stump thingy...Anyway,
happy St. Patrick's Day!

Quote Of The Day:
"St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin
transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic."
~ Adrienne Cook

50 Word Story:
Golden Glitter Showers
Green shamrocks decorate the windows of the classroom, each with four
leaves. A large paper rainbow with an enormous pot of gold at the end is
pinned up on the board. The class is making leprechaun traps, eager to see
if they can catch one. Second grade St. Patty's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment