Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

Colors of Fall

Friday, October 1, 2010
Happy October! Okay...I'm warning you now - this might not be the best post in the world...It's 11:15 PM and I got back from the Teen Feed not too long ago. I know the picture isn't the greatest as well, but we have this wonderful maple tree in our front yard that's always the first to change colors. I woke up one morning and promptly grabbed my camera and shuffled outside to take this.

Quote Of The Day:
"Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower." ~ Albert Camus

50 Word Story:

Defiant Beauty
Early morning sunlight filtering through the branches, catching the light of the dew on the blades of grass, sparkling like diamonds. White clouds starting to roll away. Trees standing tall, their leaves gorgeous shades of reds, yellows, and oranges. The trees’ last defiant spark of beauty before the winter comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment