Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Hut in the Woods...

Sunday, October 3, 2010
Took this picture this morning. I'd have to say it's made my "favorite
pictures" list. No, this is not a hut in the woods. It's a building in the local park.
I thought it was nice with the yellow color and the red and green in contrast.
Enjoy!

Quote Of The Day:
"The other day when I was walking through the woods,
I saw a rabbit standing in front of a candle making shadows
of people on a tree." ~ Stephen Wright

50 Word Story:
Coexist
Thick woods, doused in the vibrant colors of autumn. The sweet melody
of bird calls and the soft crunch of deer feet echo through the trees. Woods
that look dead on the outside, so alive inside. A small, wooden hut standing
in a clearing. Man's home in coexistence with nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment