Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Token of Childhood

Sunday, October 24, 2010
I got these yesterday when we went shopping. They totally made my day! I
used to get these ALL the time when we would go to Target when I was little.
Sadly, the last time my mom and I went to Target to run errands, they didn't
have them! How sad is that? Then we went to Fred Meyer yesterday because
we needed some stuff and they had them! Of course, I HAD to get a box.
These animal crackers are a token of my childhood...It must have been a
pretty funny sight to see a teenage girl grabbing animal crackers and lighting
up in joy, but hey, made me happy. I swear I'm never throwing away the
box.......

Quote Of The Day:
"Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?" ~ Author Unknown
(For the record - yes. Well, at least, us pescetarians do.)

50 Word Story:
Circus Box Memories
Such an ordinary object that most walk by without a glance. Another type of
cookie in the cookie aisle. What's so special about the Barnum's Animal
Crackers? But as we know, it only takes on little thing to trigger so many
memories. All those memories in that little circus box...

3 comments:

  1. ps are there any cows in that box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you. ;) Nope, no cows cause cows AREN'T a circus animal!! Frosted circus cookies LIEEEE!

    ReplyDelete