Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Girl in the Socks

Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Okay...so I really had NO idea what to blog today...this is an "Oh shoot! I have
to take a picture that's going to be relevant to a blog!" shot. This isn't really
relevant to anything since it's my soul sister in some socks...but....oh well. I
was trying out http://www.picnik.com as an editing source and thought I'd go
with neon for kicks.

Quote Of The Day:
"True love is like a pair of socks: you gotta have two and
they've gotta match." ~ Author Unknown

50 Word Story:
Understanding Love and Socks
A girl who hid behind her curtain of hair, her innocent face hidden from the
reality of the moment. Nothing really set her apart from the other students
unless you really looked. She was the only one who understood love. And the
only one who wore crazy socks every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment