Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Man-made

Monday, October 4, 2010
A picture taken tonight in a haste...turned out surprisingly good, actually.
It was pretty cool just catching the shadow. This reminds my why I'm starting
to really love photography...Also...can anyone tell me how to write my title?
I got a variety of ways to spell it...Manmade, Man made, man-made, etc. Go
figure. I also just realized that this blog is completely contradictory to
yesterday's...

Quote Of The Day:
"All bibles are man-made." ~ Thomas Alva Edison

50 Word Story:
Failed Replica
Nature, once in all her glory, has toppled. Nonexistent. Rather than living
in a barren wasteland where human waste and old ruins are buried below, they
invented fake foliage and rivers and geological elements. There are no flaws in
this "new nature." It's completely false. I can't stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment