Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Comfort Food

Thursday, August 19, 2010
After reading the book Lemon Tart for book club, I found a recipe for
Fettuccine Alfredo. This immediately became my craving and my friend and I
made it for dinner one night. I made it again tonight and it's become a
comfort food for me. Ah, how I love this pasta. :)

Quote Of The Day:
"That's something I've noticed about food: whenever there's a
crisis if you can get people to eating normally things get
better." ~ Madeleine L'Engle

50 Word Story:
Fettuccine
Feeling down one day. Nothing going right...the weather is damp and grey,
the day slips by at an excruciating pace. Or feeling sick...getting a
headache, feeling immobile and stuffed up, just down. Food is one of those
universal comforting items. For me? A steaming, thick, cheesy bowl of
Fettuccine Alfredo.

No comments:

Post a Comment