Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Survivor

Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Nice day today...sunny but not too hot. This is actually my writing in a dirt
patch because I had no idea where else to write it...I didn't want to be
boring and write it in chalk again, so I tried something different...

Quote Of The Day: (Couldn't choose today...)
"I'm a survivor - a living example of what people can go
through and survive." ~ Elizabeth Taylor

"There's always a chance you could die right in the middle of
your life story." ~ Chuck Palahniuk

50 Word Story:
Lone Survivor
A little boat in the middle of a vast sea, nearly tipping over as the black
waves crash over the small bow. One lone sailor, hanging tight to the mast in
attempt to stay aboard. The sight of land up ahead. A small lantern. A
beach. Civilization and enormous relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment