Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay.........Er, Lake

Wednesday, August 25, 2010
I had my "back to school" class picnic last night. It was great - I met up with
a lot of my friends and we chatted and played as if we'd seen each other
yesterday. I took this shot from the back. Four of my friends sitting on the
dock...

Quote Of The Day:
"I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time..."
~ Otis Redding and Steve Cropper

50 Word Story:
Sunset Company
The summer sun casting long, golden beams as it slowly gets closer to
dipping below the horizon. Full stomachs and loose mouths. Talking and
chatting with each other as if we hadn't spent a whole three summer
months apart. Sitting comfortably on the dock, feet in the water.
Content classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment