Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

There's No Place Like Pike Place...

Saturday, August 28, 2010
I took this picture a while ago when I went to Pike Place Market with my
family. There's always something different in Pike Place...I couldn't help but
capture this girl with her fishy umbrella walking down the street. This is
what I love about where I live...

Quote Of The Day:
"Pike Place Market isn't just a place to shop; it's an experience.
Its color, unique booths, and the characters that work there
each day have made the market the so called 'Soul of Seattle.'"
~ Author Unknown

50 Word Story:
Life Of The Market
The warm scent of pierogis mingles and mixes with the smell of fresh
flowers, Indian spices, fresh bread and cookies, and the strong, pungent
smell of seafood. Throngs of people shuffle through the cobblestone walk,
admiring the many vibrant booths. Color is everywhere. Music drifts on the
air. Pike Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment