Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Before and After

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

You can guess what I did today! :) No more braces! Hurray! I'm so happy and
my teeth feel SO weird...So the first picture is me with the braces I've had since
March of 6th grade and the second was taken tonight after they came off. (And
no, my teeth aren't yellow.)

Quote Of The Day: (For lack of better ones...)
"Think about the photo before and after, never during. The
secret is to take your time. You mustn't go too fast. The
subject must forget about you. Then, however, you must be
very quick." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

50 Word Story:
Transformation
She was a mess before. Her hair was scraggly and flew everywhere. Her pants
were ripped and her shirt was splattered with mud. The gap in her teeth was
wide enough to hold a pygmy elephant. Styled hair, lots of dental work, a nice
outfit, and she was polished. After.

No comments:

Post a Comment