Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Linked

Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Just took a quick picture tonight, sorry for the poor quality. This is Jabber,
one of my favorite Beanie Babies. I was obsessed with these as a little kid...
Anyway, my grandpa thought that Jabber was pretty cool, so we got him a
matching one. :) He named it "Jabber Walkie-Talkie." My grandpa passed
away a few years ago, but I still have Jabber and his Jabber still sits in the
office in my grandma's house. It's like a link I have with him.

Quote Of The Day:
"The weakest link in the chain is also the strongest.
It can break the chain." ~ Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

50 Word Story:
A Last Link
There were no coherent memories after the accident. Just flashes of white
light, someone grabbing her hand, hard impact. Nothing but blackness after a
point in time. Who were they? What happened? When was this crash? She
remembers nothing but the feel of someone's hand gripping hers. A last link.

No comments:

Post a Comment