Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wiped Away

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Another picture from our snow day. :) I thought these trees looked....elegant
all lined up in the snow. I wish we'd get snow again, it was so pretty. This shot
pretty much sums up why I love where I live. There's this kind of beauty all
over and you just can't miss it. I love it.

Quote Of The Day:
"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means
you've decided to see beyond the imperfections." ~ Author
Unknown

50 Word Story:
I Live Here
Tall mountains with powdered snow lines, their tips hidden in puffy white
clouds. Forests of tall pine trees, clear rivers and streams rolling over
smooth stones. Large meadows full of vibrant wildflowers that sway gently in
the light breeze. Birds chirp and elk graze. Imperfections seem to be wiped
away.

No comments:

Post a Comment