Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Friend in the Garden

Saturday, December 18, 2010
I took this picture a while ago at my cousins' house. I think I've
mentioned before that they have a bunch of fun yard art and little knick
knacks. I thought this garden gnome looked friendly for a garden gnome...
One of my friends was actually a garden gnome for Halloween this year, it
was great. :)

Quote Of The Day: (A very random one...)
"It's better to help people than garden gnomes." ~ Author
Unknown

50 Word Story:
Spring Gardens
Spring sun warming the gardener's back as she works, her straw hat
resting on her head. Digging up weeds with thick gloves, gently clipping
plants. The beds are neatly tended, each plant blossoming. The pungent
smell of warm dirt and spring flowers. Soft dirt and evidence of a dedicated
gardener.

No comments:

Post a Comment