Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Ornaments, Christmas Memories

Friday, December 17, 2010
I was at a friend's yesterday, so I couldn't post...sorry about that! About
a week ago, we decorated our tree. My parents have a tradition of giving me
an ornament for Christmas every year and it's always a highlight to pull out all
the ornaments and hang them up on the tree in order. This is one of my most
favorite ornaments. It's a writing fairy. On the ornament it says: WRITING. I
love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions.
~ James Michener.

Quote Of The Day:
"We do not remember days, we remember moments." ~ Cesare
Pavese

50 Word Story:
Twinkling Memories
A twinkling Christmas tree invites warm memories of past holidays to
come out. Shiny ornaments removed from their wrapping, ready to be placed
on the pine smelling branches. A chorus of "Oh, do you remember?" and "I
love this one!" fills the room. The little things objects can bring back...

No comments:

Post a Comment