Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Board Games

Monday, April 4, 2011
I. Love. Board games. For half the day on Saturday all I did was play board
games with my parents. I love that we have a whole closet full of them. They're
such a great way to pass the time...The other day...maybe that was Saturday as
well...(you can tell that I'm definitely on vacation) I was with some friends at a
cafe and we were playing a game called Anomia. I haven't laughed that hard in
a long time...

Quote Of The Day:
"Cards are war, in disguise of a sport." ~ Charles Lamb

50 Word Story:
Fun and Board Games
Cards are scattered across the floor - five different suits, two of each kind.
Game pieces meander about each other's boards and cribbage pegs play leap
frog in the holes of the board. Puzzle pieces click together in harmony, dice
roll, their dotted numbers spinning. Oh what fun and board games.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time either! That was soooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete