Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Guess What? Chicken Butt!

Sunday, April 17, 2011
This, my friend, is a chicken. Well, a rooster, actually. This thing was
hilarious. It would crow every few minutes...I swear I jumped every time. We
went down to see the "big spotted chicken" today. It was actually really fun.
There's this giant chicken statue and then there's this little village shopping
center thing. It's all very quaint. My SD card decided to delete a ton of my
pictures, however, so I'll post a picture of the infamous spotted chicken if I
can get them recovered. (We have hope...)

Quote Of The Day: (I read this, did a double take, and
laughed.)
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
~ Chuck Palahniuk
50 Word Story:
Landmark Chicken
The giant white chicken with black polka dots stands out like a sore thumb
on the road. It's pretty impossible to miss... It stands and watches the cars and
pedestrians that come to shop in the quaint, country-like market. Nobody
ever complains though, because it never utters the smallest squawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment