Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

You Know, I've Decided....

Friday, April 1, 2011
I really don't have any ideas and it's getting to be a hassle to blog every day
of the week...I'm thinking of cutting back just to weekends...
Just kidding! Ahaha, that was lame. That was the only thing I've done to
support April Fool's Day... *Sigh.* Ah well, I'm still blogging every day 'till I
reach 365...Those are roller skates if you couldn't tell.

Quote Of The Day: (I know it's not roller skating...)
"I like to skate on the other side of the ice." ~ Stephen Wright

50 Word Story:
That's Just How I Roll
Worn out laces running through cracked, worn leather. A finger flicks
the bright red wheels and they spin smoothly, just waiting to go. Soaring
across the pavement...praying that balance holds out. Skinned knees should be
a thing of the past. Cool wind in fingers, legs racing. This is a skater.

No comments:

Post a Comment