Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Why I Love Where I Live

Friday, April 8, 2011

The first shot is of where I was yesterday afternoon and evening. The
second is of where I was this morning. I love where I live. I can go from the
city straight to the slopes. How much better could it get?

Quote Of The Day:
"Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's
not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when
you've had everything to do, and you've done it."
~ Margaret Thatcher

50 Word Story:
Best of Both Worlds
Standing in the middle of a bustling market square as the sun slowly sinks
lower into the horizon. The water sparkles in the background. One man plays
guitar and hula hoops nearby. Next day - all is quiet. There's the squeak of the
chairlift and that softness of fresh powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment