Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Backstories

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Yesterday's post! Yay! I spent a really long time on my math homework
last night, so I didn't have time to post this. I snapped this shot in the city
while trying very hard not to look conspicuous...I'm not sure how well that
worked out. When I see strangers, I always wonder who they are, what their
views are, how they act, etc. This shot just stood out to me.

Quote Of The Day:
"Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even
to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."
~ Max Ehrman

50 Word Story:
Reasons
One stranger walking down the street, head down, feet scuffing the grey
pavement of the sidewalk. She's wearing a tattered coat and a look of battered
determination. She appears focused, though it would seem she has nowhere to
go. What has this person endured? Who is she? What's her story?

No comments:

Post a Comment