Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Chillin' With My Peeps

Friday, April 22, 2011


So it is agreed by everyone who is remotely awesome that peeps are the
BEST Easter candy there is. No doubt about it. At all. So my friend and I didn't
have school today. Her mother bought us two quite large boxes of peeps. Now,
what are you going to do with two giant boxes of peeps? (Other than munch a
few, of course.) Take them out for a photo shoot! What else? So for three
hours the two of us had jousting peeps, strolling peeps, kayaking peeps,
camping peeps, climber peeps, floral peeps, skateboarding peeps...etc., etc.,
etc. It was a great day. Note: I'm all caught up on stories that I missed...go
back and read. :)

Quote Of The Day: (Because there are no quotes that
pertain to Easter peeps, I thought this one would be
funny.)
"I had a dream last night, I was eating a ten pound
marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was
gone." ~ Tommy Cooper

50 Word Story:
Peep, Peep, Hooray!
Pink, yellow, green, blue, purple, and orange marshmallows sit on the
counter. They're in the shapes of bunnies and chicks - each one heavily
sprinkled with colored sugar. Joyful and sweet, they bring out the essence
of Easter candy. Of course, everyone knows that peeps are the best. Peep,
peep, hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what happened to the peeps after you did the photo shoot... Did you eat them?

    --
    I like waffles more than life itself

    ReplyDelete