Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Crayons = Love

Friday, November 5, 2010
I love crayons. I really do. There's something...comforting about them. I
drew this tonight when we went out for food after doing the Teen Feed. Of
course, Eddy and I grab the crayons. Two teenage girls sitting and coloring
away busily...I love it.

Quote Of The Day:
"Life is a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color
boxes, but what you're really looking for are the
64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I
fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a
few missing. It's ok though, because I've got some more
vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit
of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color
boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean
there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of
articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color
type...I'm like, 'Hey girl! Magenta!' and she's like, 'Oh,
you mean purple!' and she goes off on her purple thing,
and I'm like 'No - I want magenta!'" ~ John Mayer

50 Word Story:
Crayola Masterpieces
Sitting pretty and sharp in their cardboard box, "Crayola" printed on the
outside. Every color, all 64, are new, vibrant, and sharp, just waiting to
create something. Grabbing hands and furious scribbles. At the end of the day,
life is like a box of crayons. Out of it come masterpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment