Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First Snow




Hello! Wow...it's so pretty out here! Sorry for the overload of pictures...
I had SO many amazing ones that I had to include more than just one of
them. The first is of some icicles on the railings at the falls. The second is
of a tractor by the golf course. I think the black and white filter on that
really makes it. The third is someone's barn. (Sorry, not sure where this
one is...) And the last is a picture of Sycamore Corridor in the snow, blurred
on purpose. This one reminds me of a winter wonderland. Oh how I love snow!

Quote Of The Day: (This just made me laugh.)
"A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an
unnecessary freezing of water." ~ Carl Reiner

50 Word Story:
Snow Play
Faces pressed against the window as snow continues to fall, blanketing
the land in sparkling, white drifts. Gloves, hats, scarves, coats, out to play in
the snow. Snowballs fly. A snowman stands guard in the middle of a snow
fort. Hot cocoa waits in the kitchen. The first snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment