Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Pool of Sunlight

Sunday, November 7, 2010
Quite a nice picture from this summer...a birdbath at my cousins' house. On a
completely different note, tonight I think I played the most intense soccer
game ever. We were in a tournament for recreational soccer teams. I'm the
goalie of my team. Neither team scored in the 70 minute playing time, so we
went into two five-minute overtimes. Nobody scored. That led to penalty
kicks, where we lost. Two hard shots at the corner and a few misses by the
shooters. Man, it was a good game...

Quote Of The Day:
"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."
~ David Viscott

50 Word Story:
Sundrops
The clouds hung low in the sky, casting a dark, grey gloom over the valley.
There hadn't been clear skies for months now. Suddenly though, a warm
breeze came from the east and propelled, the clouds slowly inched their way
beyond the mountains. Sun fell from the sky like raindrops.

1 comment: