Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

What I Do With My Free Time

Thursday, November 4, 2010
My spork thinks he's Batman. Yes, this is what I do with my free time...
occasionally. I had a spork one time and couldn't resist making it Batman
after a conversation with one of my very good friends. So I drew on this
and sent the picture to her. I admire little kids. They come up with creative
things like this.

Quote Of The Day:
"It barely matters what you do in your spare time; how
you utilize your used moments is the subject matter to
be considered." ~ Author Unknown

50 Word Story:
Creativity in Boredom
Two kindergarteners sit at a table in the empty room. Time-out was dull. The
girl rests her elbows on the table, her chin in her hands. The boy sits across
from her, his eyes darting around the room. An idea. Pretty soon the two of
them are having great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment