Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Vaguely "C"

Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Hello! Today's picture is of an address sign. I thought it was pretty cool,
though the quotation marks around the c puzzle me. Ah well, a mystery.
:) Today was pretty uneventful, except for the fact that tonight Eddy
called me. She calls me just to tell me that NaNoWriMo is taking place and
she thinks I should participate. NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel
Writing Month. Basically, during the month of November, amateur and
professional writers start a novel from scratch with the goal of at least 50,000
words. I have no idea how I'm going to do this with soccer, my blog, school and
everything, but have you ever noticed "What the heck?" is always the right
decision? Now on a more themed note, here's today's post.

Quote Of The Day: (Sorry for the lack of good quotes...)
"Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you
have to murder a loved one because they're the devil."
~ Emo Philips

50 Word Story:
Maybe It Isn't What You'd Assume
715 Court "C." She had a date there at 6:17 in the evening of a summer. Only
the two of them knew about it. Only he had planned it. She'd been obligated. As
she entered the apartment, her feet like concrete bricks, he appeared. An
appointment with Death. Not unpleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment