Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Harry Potter!

Monday, November 22, 2010
I went to see the Harry Potter exhibition yesterday and it was AMAZING. There was SO much attention to detail, I loved it. I went with one of my friends and then we met up with another one of our friends to see the movie. Even though I stopped reading the books halfway through number five, (Yes, don't worry. My mother and I are listening to them on tape now. All seven!) I was still enchanted by the whole exhibit. (Yes, I took the picture above. It's not off the internet or anything. That would be cheating.) And it SNOWED today! No school today or tomorrow! Huzzah!

Quote Of The Day:
"Dobby never meant to kill anyone...Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure." ~ Dobby the House Elf

50 Word Story:
Potter's Reign
Books written in dark times by an unknown author. They surfaced in society and immediately became bestselling favorites. Popular not only in one country, the books kept coming. Movies shortly followed, providing another source of excitement. An exhibition was dedicated to the series. The world of Harry Potter lives on.

3 comments: