Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Generations

Wednesday, November 10, 2010
I took this picture a while ago in the last days of summer. I thought it was really cute and I remembered how much I absolutely love the beach and taking long walks down it. It was a really nice day and this picture captured the essence of the beach. Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was at a friend's.

Quote Of The Day:
"Parents often talk about the younger generation as if they didn't have anything to do with it." ~ Haim Ginott

50 Word Story:

Sunset Walk

The beach stretched out far ahead of them, the waves quietly crashing against the shore. A mother and her son walk sometimes hand in hand, sometimes he runs ahead to explore. The walk for a time, sometimes telling stories, sometimes silent, each enjoying the company and comfort of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment