Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beautiful Strangers...

Sunday, September 26, 2010
Went into the city today to run some errands. I grabbed my camera on the
way out. I've found that (yes, I know this sounds terribly stalkerish) I love
taking pictures of complete strangers...I don't know why, but out of all the
pictures I took today, this was my favorite...It's just something about them...

Quote Of The Day:
"When a man won't listen to his conscience, it's usually
because he doesn't want advice from a total stranger."
~ Lindsey Stewart

50 Word Story:
Mystery Draws Eyes
One person in a large crowd. One person in the country. One person in
the world. Yet...there's something about her that draws attention. It's not
her clothes. It's not her hair. It's not the way she walks or the way she
carries herself. It's the fact she's a complete stranger...

No comments:

Post a Comment