Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Captured

Monday, September 20, 2010
Hello there. :) Took this picture a few minutes ago in my mirror. This
little camera has served me very, very well. It takes really nice pictures.
Enjoy!

Quote Of The Day: (Two - because I love the 2nd one.)
"The photograph itself doesn't interest me. I want only to
capture a minute part of reality." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

"You know when you're posing for a picture and a stranger
walks by in the background? Do you ever think about how
many people have pictures of you?" ~ Author Unknown

50 Word Story:
Someday We'll Look Back
Going about life as normal. Nothing seems out of the ordinary. Yet
there he is with his camera, forever taking shots of the most uninteresting
things. Wondering why he's so wrapped up in dull things. So you ask. He looks
up and answers, "I'm capturing life...as it is right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment