Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chasing Sunlight

Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Took this picture as I got home from school today. My mother thoroughly
enjoys siting in the sun and reading or playing with her iPad. I caught this just
as it was starting to get dark. On a completely different page, ever heard of
Enrique Iglesias? Well...I figured out today that his name means Enrique
Churches. Hahahaha! That made me happy.

Quote Of The Day:
"Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never
happen. Keep in the sunlight." ~ Benjamin Franklin

50 Word Story:
Warm Afternoon
Golden rays spreading across the grassy meadow. Long afternoon sunlight at
its best, warming the soil and the trees, that pine smell drifting through the air.
A lone lawn chair in the middle of it. A book. An occupant moving his chair
continually as the sunlight moves. Chasing the rays.

No comments:

Post a Comment