Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Huey.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010
This is Huey. Huey is some sort of piranha or something...I really have no
idea. The story behind this amazing little fish is pretty funny. One of my
friends had a birthday party and we all went to a paint the pottery place.
I didn't know what to do, and was going to do a dish, when I spied this fish
and instantly decided to paint it. Made. My. Day.

Quote Of The Day:
"The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it's
dead for you." ~ Oscar Wilde

50 Word Story:
Sculptor's Work
A hunk of grey clay sitting in the middle of the table. Cold. Solid. A
hunk - nothing more. A sculptor's nimble hands and hard concentration.
Slowly the clay is shaped into something drawn from imagination.
Hardened, painted, fired, and finished. No longer a dimensionless hunk,
but something beautiful from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment