Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Class Spirit!

Thursday, February 10, 2010
This week it's been spirit week at my school. Lots of fun. :) We've had
pajama day, decade day, sports fanatic day, and tomorrow is class color day.
My class color is pink, and, until a short while ago, I owned nothing pink. I
think I'm allergic. However, it's spirit week. I now have a pink class t-shirt, a
pink bandana, and a sweatshirt and some pink shades I borrowed from a
friend. Class color day, here I come....

Quote Of The Day:
"Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic." ~ Dale Carnegie

50 Word Story:
Class Color Day
The whole school decked out in their class colors - orange, green, blue, pink,
purple, yellow, red, and black. Even the faculty gets dressed up for this day to
show enthusiasm and class spirit. The school becomes a rainbow of color,
delight, and downright fun. What an end to spirit week.

No comments:

Post a Comment