Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tomorrow Comes

Tuesday, February 8, 2010
I took this picture today and I've figured out that the bathroom is the only
room in my house with sufficient lighting. Anyway, I played with the mirror
for this shot and thought a little color splash would be fun. Anyway, sorry for
not posting this yesterday, I had a math test.

Quote Of The Day:
"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we
forget that he is someone today." ~ Stacia Tauscher

50 Word Story:
The Bright Side
Stuck in the dumps today. The sky is grey, the rain falls down in an ugly
drizzle and the wind bites at noses and hands. It's a nasty day. Rough time at
school, plodding home, trying to avoid puddles. Nothing going the right way.
However, there's always a sunny tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment