Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Looking Back

Tuesday, February 15, 2010
Looking back, I realized how much nice weather we had that we don't
have now. Huh. Interesting how we thought nothing of the weather before,
when we, or I, would really like it back now. Okay, I'm tired of rain. Yes, I
love the sound of it on the roof, but this much? Really? And cold....Sigh.

Quote Of The Day:
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and
realize they were the big things." ~ Robert Brault

50 Word Story:
Missing Weather
Long summer days with their warm sun and bare feet. The days fading
into autumn and winter, the warmth slowly creeping into frost and long nights
when the sun sets early. Whatever happened to those long rays of sun?
Waiting for the rain to stop with memories of better weather.

2 comments:

  1. I want sun also! But did u see today how it was partly sunny and partly cloudy.... Huh when will summer come....???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture I want the story made want to have summer also.

    ReplyDelete