Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fun Times in Times Square

Wednesday, February 23, 2011




In case you haven't already gathered, Times Square is nothing short of
INSANE. The place is absolutely crazy. It's never quiet, it's never not jam
packed with people and cabs, it's never dark. Like I said in yesterday's post,
the only thing that changes are the advertisements on the big screens and the
color of the sky. I-N-S-A-N-E.

Quote Of The Day:
"At 11:30 at night, there is probably no more exciting place in
the world than Times Square." ~ James Goldston

50 Word Story:
24 Hours of Nonstop Energy
There is no equivalent to Times Square anywhere else in the world. The
colorful billboards can compete with the skyscrapers, the honking taxis and
chatter can compete with the loudspeakers, the people can compete with herds
of cattle. It's impossible to absorb everything in this area. One can only gawp.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED TIME SQUARE we went there everynight cause our hotel was IN TIME SQUARE! IT WAS SOO PRETTY AND LIVELY but we rarely got at any sleep....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane--these shots are absolutely fantastic. You got the lighting spot on--amazing with your little camera...what a champ! Kylie is soooo excited to see you! She may call Saturday as you guys are arriving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, trust me. I saw a broadway show there, the Lion King. Best musical ever!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "I am smart, I am smart, S.M.R.T. I mean S.M.A.R.T."
    -Homer Simpson

    ReplyDelete