Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Constellations

Thursday, February 24, 2011
When we went into Grand Central Station in New York, I was first struck
by how big it was, and secondly by all the designs inside the station. I really
enjoyed the constellations on the ceiling. They had lights inside the designs so
that key stars in each constellation lit up brighter than the rest.

Quote Of The Day:
"Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night,
we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor
between well and badly arranged constellations." ~ Alan Watts

50 Word Story:
Starry Artist
A dark, velvety background in the night sky, perfect for drawing on. A clean
slate, a dark secret, the will to draw. Tracing lines through stars in the sky that
many people will use to guide their travels. Names such as Orion, Taurus,
Gemini, and Capricorn. White chalk. Black sky.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I never noticed that before...

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "I am smart, I am smart, S.M.R.T. I mean S.M.A.R.T."
    -Homer Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, OHHHHH I REMEMBER SEEING THOOSE!

    ReplyDelete