Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Missing Summer

Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Happy February! It's been so sunny lately, I a) don't know what to do about
it, and b) really wish it was summer. I've actually thought that it felt like
summer. I wore shorts to walk to the library yesterday...not exactly the same
when it's not 85 degrees outside. I really want summer. Really bad. But on
another note, I want good snow. Humph. So today is a sunny post to break
up the cold weather and hopeless pictures. ;)

Quote Of The Day:
"Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun kissed hair. That
endless summer, take me there." ~ Author Unknown

50 Word Story:
Winter Summertime
Cold air nipping at her nose and brisk winds swirling in her hair. Winter was
ever present with sleet and grey skies. The sun seemed to be making shy, rare
appearances, not nearly often enough. But then one day, the sun beaming on
her face... a small splash of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment